Emkay Group's newly launched RM1.9billion Star Central@Cyberjaya is poised to further solidify the company's foothold in the Silicon Valley of Malaysia.
Sited on a 7.2ha site, the mixed development will be the first-of-its kind low-density office. It will built in four stages over the next seven to 10 years by Emkay Group's unit Joyful Star Sdn Bhd (JSSB).
Star Central, which comprises modern designed free-standing semi-detached office towers, will become a self-contained commercial centre, said Tan Sri Mustapha Kamal Abu Bakar, Group Founder and Chairman of Emkay Group.
The project will also feature 17 blocks of eight-storey office towers with a net floor area (NFA) per floor of 1,881sq ft to 2,838 sq ft. It also includes a Corporate Park with two blocks of individual office buildings offering a NFA between 4,823 sq ft and 6,008 sq ft per floor.
In addition, the office blocks are designed to allow natural ventilation and lighting in each unit.
"The office towers are linked to each other at the rear by a car park podium with a rooftop Garden Terrace and priced from RM550 per sq ft. This includes 32 free covered parking bays per semi-detached tower with two additional VIP parking at the ground level,'' said Peter Teh, Chief Executive Officer of JSSB.
Construction work for Phase 1 or the Corporate Park is expected to commence in November to be completed in 2015.
For the latest property news, trends, resources and expert opinions, visit our Property News section. Home buyers, sellers or property renters looking for Malaysian Properties, may like to visit http://www.propertyguru.com.my today.
More from PropertyGuru:
- Addressing home affordability no trivial matter
- Property prices in Ipoh breach RM450 psf benchmark
- Pusat Bandar Damansara under litigation
- Kuantan Industrial Park to be launched in November
- LBS eyes higher 2012 revenue with Cameron Golden Hills
- Strata Bill amendment 'unacceptable', 'illogical': Prop managers
- Sunway Medical Centre's proceeds to be used for other projects
- The WaterEdge Apartments unveiled in Iskandar Malaysia
- Titijaya Land to be listed on Bursa Malaysia