Hyatt Asia Pacific has recently opened a brand new Grand Hyatt hotel right in the heart of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to cater to Asian travellers and tourists from around the world.
Located within the Kuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC), the hotel is adjacent to the Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre and can be accessed from the Golden Triangle shopping and entertainment district through a covered skybridge.
Notable features include a 24-hour gym, Essa Spa with 11 treatment rooms and the 'sky lobby' which offers spectacular views of the capital, particularly of the Petronas Towers.
Aside from that, all 412 rooms and suites are fitted with floor-to-ceiling windows to offer unobstructed view of the capital. In-room facilities also include separate bathtubs and MP3 docking stations.
Hyatt hotel KL has over 3,300 sq m of meeting space, including the 1,000 sq m residential-style meeting concept.
Larry Tchou, Managing Director of Hyatt Asia Pacific, commented: "We are thrilled to be able to bring the Grand Hyatt brand to the Malaysian community."
"Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur's opening echoes again Hyatt's development strategy, which is to focus on the gateway cities and markets where customers are travelling," added Tchou.
For the latest property news, trends, resources and expert opinions, visit our Property News section. Home buyers, sellers or property renters looking for Malaysian Properties, may like to visit http://www.propertyguru.com.my today.
More from PropertyGuru:
- PNB gets green light for Menara Warisan Merdeka
- DRB-Hicom to spend RM1bil to spur Proton City's growth
- IJM Land secures funding for London JV
- Kwasa acquires RRI site for township development
- IGB REIT may consider property expansion in Europe, US
- Analysts bullish on Aeon's outlook for H2-2012
- Property sector will remain strong: Q2 Sentiment Survey
- Iskandar Malaysia to lure more industrial property investors
- New Magna Prima developments to yield RM1 billion in GDV