Leading Aussie private property developer Walker Corporation officially launched The WaterEdge Apartments, the first phase of its high-end apartments under the Senibong Cove project in Iskandar Malaysia.
The WaterEdge Apartments sits on an eight-acre waterfront land - providing all the units with a panoramic view of the Lunchoo River, the marina and the Straits of Johor.
Designed by the SA Architect, the project blends Asian tropical designs to Aussie architectural influences. Apart from being located amidst natural surroundings, The WaterEdge Apartments also showcases various green and sustainable features.
For the latest property news, trends, resources and expert opinions, visit our Property News section. Home buyers, sellers or property renters looking for Malaysian Properties, may like to visit http://www.propertyguru.com.my today.
More from PropertyGuru:
- Addressing home affordability no trivial matter
- Emkay Group unveils RM1.9b project in Cyberjaya
- Property prices in Ipoh breach RM450 psf benchmark
- Pusat Bandar Damansara under litigation
- Kuantan Industrial Park to be launched in November
- LBS eyes higher 2012 revenue with Cameron Golden Hills
- Strata Bill amendment 'unacceptable', 'illogical': Prop managers
- Sunway Medical Centre's proceeds to be used for other projects
- Titijaya Land to be listed on Bursa Malaysia