Arie Treffers, agent of Inter forward Luc Castaignos, has revealed that the Netherlands Under-21 starlet could leave the Nerazzurri at the end of the 2011-12 campaign.
The striker joined Inter form Feyenoord at the start of the season, but has been struggling to secure regular first-team action at the Serie A giants so far.
Therefore, Castaignos is considering his options and he's ready to leave the Nerazzurri on a one-year loan deal, or on a permanent basis.
"Inter said that they wanted to rejuvenate their team when they signed Luc, but the average age is over 30 now. I think that a loan move is the most realistic option, or perhaps a big club will be willing to take him on a permanent move," Treffers told NUsport.
"Next season will be crucial for Luc. He wants regular first-team football, and that seems to be difficult at Inter. We'll see what happens, but there's plenty of interest."
Castaignos has netted once in only six Serie A appearances this term.
With about 48 hours left before Saturday's Black 505 rally, the standoff between the police and the organisers continues.In response to a police warning yesterday that the organisers will be prosecuted if the rally is held, PKR strategy director Rafizi Ramli told The Malaysian Insider there was no change of plan. "We will continue with it," he said of the plan to hold the gathering at Padang Merbok in Kuala Lumpur."However, we are hopeful that closer to the date, the police will be able to …