Oscar has reiterated his desire to remain at Internacional and dismissed claims that the club was guilty of 'poaching' him from Sao Paulo.
The midfielder unilaterally rescinded his contract with the Tricolor in 2009 because of a dispute over unpaid wages before moving to the Beira-Rio on a free transfer the following year, but a Brazilian court last month declared his deal null and void and ordered him to return to the Morumbi.
There has even been claims in recent weeks that there is audio evidence of an illegal approach for the player from Internacional, but Oscar insists there is no truth in the rumours.
"I do not know where this recording story has come from," the Brazil international told Arena SporTV.
"There have been a lot of stories in the press and I think Sao Paulo have been releasing a lot of information.
"But there was no enticement from Inter. Everyone knows that I want to stay at Inter and we want to resolve the situation as quickly as possible."
Indeed, Oscar insists that he is willing to compensate Sao Paulo if they allow him to stay at Internacional, but insists that he will not agree to a compromise based on his current transfer market value.
"We are willing to pay the fine," he explained. "I think the valuation should be for when I left Sao Paulo, not the value I have today on account of those years at Inter."
Oscar, who has been capped twice by the Selecao, is considered one of the most promising young players in South America and has been linked with Barcelona in the past.
KUALA LUMPUR (Dec 20): Federal Territories Minister Datuk Seri Tengku Adnan Tengku Mansor is willing to apologise if women took offense to his statement likening women to property. But Tengku Adnan, better known as Ku Nan, said his words were spun by the media and that was not what he meant to say. …