- Malaysia Airlines has one of Asia's best safety recordsReuters - 26 minutes ago
- JKM sedia 10 kaunselor tenteram keluarga waris pesawat hilang di KLIAThe Malaysian Insider - 28 minutes ago
- Kehilangan pesawat MAS menjadi tumpuan duniaThe Malaysian Insider - 31 minutes ago
- Missing airliner carrying 239 triggers Southeast Asia searchAFP News - 45 minutes ago
- MH370’s sudden loss of contact mystifies aviation expertsThe Malaysian Insider - 1 hour 0 minutes ago
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia (AP) — Search and rescue crews across Southeast Asia scrambled to find a Malaysia Airlines Boeing 777 that disappeared from air traffic control screens over waters between Malaysia and Vietnam early Saturday with 239 people aboard.
Malaysia Airlines said the plane, on an overnight flight from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing, relayed no distress signal, indications of rough weather, or other signs of trouble. Most decline to speak to the media.