Ninkov, Congre, Abdennour, M'Bengue
Regattin, Sirieix, Machado
Bocaly, Yanga-Mbiwa, Hilton, Bedimo
Camara, Belhanda, Utaka
Toulouse boss Alain Casanova has no major injury concerns ahead of the visit of the league leaders, though with a third defeat in the last four games, the trainer is expected to make a few changes.
Montpellier meanwhile are disadvantaged with the news that key midfielders Marco Estrada and Joris Marveaux could miss a potentially crucial title-run.
The Chilean international is struggling with a knee injury, whilst Marveaux is hindered with a thigh complaint as the side look to build on their two point lead and secure a first ever league title.
Should either midfielder not feature, Benjamin Stambouli is set to be moved into a defensive midfield role alongside Jamel Saihi.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Toulouse are seventh in Ligue 1 with 53 points after Saturday's 2-1 defeat to Evian.
- Le Tefece have only lost two home games all season in the league, and recently thrashed Lyon 3-0 at Stadium Municipal.
- Alain Casanova's men are just three points off a prospective European place.
- Montpellier are first in the table, two points ahead of PSG with only five games to go.
- The title challengers have lost two of their last three away games.
- Olivier Giroud (20), Younes Belhanda (ten) and Souleymane Camara (eight) have more league goals than the entire Toulouse squad combined (36).