Manchester City midfielder Yaya Toure is seeking a new challenge in the summer, his agent has revealed.
The Ivorian star's future at the Premier League club has been in doubt since he revealed last week that he wished to return to Barcelona and finish his career there after playing at Camp Nou between 2007 and 2010.
City coach Roberto Mancini has since disputed the notion that Toure has grown unhappy at the club, but the 29-year-old is allegedly looking to move on.
"He has done all he could do at City and he needs new motivations," Dimitri Seluk told Ona FM. "Toure would like a new challenge.
"He would not cost much. He has two years on his contract and in one year he could leave under the Webster ruling."
Seluk then guaranteed that no talks have taken place with Barca, but admitted he would like to take his client back to Camp Nou.
"Toure could sign for many big clubs, like Chelsea and Bayern [Munich]," he added. "Moreover, we would like to see Barca join the race.
"I have not spoken with [soon-to-be Barca coach] Tito Vilanova or [president] Sandro Rosell, but they know the situation and if they are interested in the player there will be no problem to sit down and talk."
The agent also seemingly opened the door for a move to Real Madrid, stating that coach Jose Mourinho is a big fan of his client.
"I do not know if Madrid are interested in Toure, but I know that Mourinho has liked him a lot since he was at Chelsea," Seluk noted.
"He also wanted him when he joined Inter, but Toure was at Barca."
With about 48 hours left before Saturday's Black 505 rally, the standoff between the police and the organisers continues.In response to a police warning yesterday (June 19) that the organisers will be prosecuted if the rally is held, PKR strategy director Rafizi Ramli told The Malaysian Insider there was no change of plan. "We will continue with it," he said of the plan to hold the gathering at Padang Merbok in Kuala Lumpur."However, we are hopeful that closer to the date, the police will be …