- Is the Suzuki Swift Sport a true hot hatch? Tue, Apr 22, 2014
Today's hot hatches are turbo powered pocket rockets that are able to put sports cars to shame. Can the Swift Sport be considered one of those hot hatches? Is … More »Is the Suzuki Swift Sport a true hot hatch?
- Is the BMW 2-Series a true descendant of the E30 3-Series? Tue, Apr 22, 2014
The new 2-Series is set to pick up where the E30 3-Series Coupe left off but is it too little too late? BMW recently launched the brand new 2-Series Coupe here in … More »Is the BMW 2-Series a true descendant of the E30 3-Series?
- The F-Type Coupe: Jaguar’s best work yet? Tue, Apr 22, 2014
Highly regarded as the true descendant of the E-Type, the F-Type Coupe builds on the already successful formula of the Roadster to offer an almost unmatched driving … More »The F-Type Coupe: Jaguar’s best work yet?
- Would you agree to install a black box in your car? Tue, Apr 15, 2014
If installing a black box in your vehicle could reduce your insurance premium, would you do it? We all know how important black boxes are for air travel. Many aviation … More »Would you agree to install a black box in your car?
- Five Highways, No Limits Tue, Apr 15, 2014
Ever dreamt of pushing your limits? Going as fast as you and your car can handle without a care in the world about speeding tickets? If you drive on one of these … More »Five Highways, No Limits
- Mitsubishi Mirage vs BMW 325i Sat, Apr 12, 2014
Newer isn't always better especially when you consider driving enjoyment as a top priority when choosing a car. The new car market has a number of reasonably … More »Mitsubishi Mirage vs BMW 325i
- Is the Peugeot 208 GTi worth the money? Fri, Apr 11, 2014
The hot hatch market has been flooded with a slew of pocket rockets and if you are interested in buying one, the 208 GTi should be at the top of your list. These … More »Is the Peugeot 208 GTi worth the money?
- Is the icon really back? Fri, Apr 11, 2014
The current Beetle has been on our roads for sometime but does it deserve to wear the legendary badge? The original Beetle, also known as the Type 1, was conceptualised … More »Is the icon really back?
- Is buying the Volkswagen Polo CKD sensible? Wed, Apr 9, 2014
Lets put the DSG jokes aside, the Polo 1.6 Sedan and Hatchback has been one of Volkswagen best promises in bringing back the once-famed reliability image the brand … More »Is buying the Volkswagen Polo CKD sensible?
- The M4 rocketship Mon, Apr 7, 2014
BMW's new M4 Convertible comes with impressive performance figures that will put many sports cars to shame. This is the new BMW M4 Convertible; a sports car … More »The M4 rocketship
- BMW’s new sports activity vehicle Fri, Apr 4, 2014
- 10 Reasons Why You Should Buy The Right Car Fri, Apr 4, 2014
- Good all rounders Thu, Apr 3, 2014
- What caused the death of the manual gearbox in Malaysia? Wed, Apr 2, 2014
- 5 Tips to get a better value for your car Tue, Apr 1, 2014
- April Fools’ Day cars Tue, Apr 1, 2014
- Lotus Exige S Roadster now on Malaysian roads Fri, Mar 28, 2014
- Nissan’s X-Gear is now in showrooms Fri, Mar 28, 2014
- Hyundai i30: Decent C-segment alternative Thu, Mar 27, 2014
- Hamilton appointed as Technical Performance Consultant Wed, Mar 26, 2014
Featured Blog Posts
It's been a bit of a moan-fest here so for a change, here's little something about my hottest date … More »Torquing Kuok - Wed, May 8, 2013