- Mitsubishi Mirage vs BMW 325i Sat, Apr 12, 2014
Newer isn't always better especially when you consider driving enjoyment a top priority when choosing a car. The new car market has a number of reasonably priced … More »Mitsubishi Mirage vs BMW 325i
- Is the Peugeot 208 GTi worth the money? Fri, Apr 11, 2014
The hot hatch market has been flooded with a slew of pocket rockets and if you are interested in buying one, the 208 GTi should be at the top of your list. These … More »Is the Peugeot 208 GTi worth the money?
- Is the icon really back? Fri, Apr 11, 2014
The current Beetle has been on our roads for sometime but does it deserve to wear the legendary badge? The original Beetle, also known as the Type 1, was conceptualised … More »Is the icon really back?
- Is buying the Volkswagen Polo CKD sensible? Wed, Apr 9, 2014
Lets put the DSG jokes aside, the Polo 1.6 Sedan and Hatchback has been one of Volkswagen best promises in bringing back the once-famed reliability image the brand … More »Is buying the Volkswagen Polo CKD sensible?
- The M4 rocketship Mon, Apr 7, 2014
BMW's new M4 Convertible comes with impressive performance figures that will put many sports cars to shame. This is the new BMW M4 Convertible; a sports car … More »The M4 rocketship
- BMW’s new sports activity vehicle Fri, Apr 4, 2014
BMW has launched the all-new, more powerful and efficient X5 here in Malaysia. BMW’s third generation SAV (Sports Activity Vehicle), the X5 was launched on the 3rd … More »BMW’s new sports activity vehicle
- 10 Reasons Why You Should Buy The Right Car Fri, Apr 4, 2014
So you want to buy a car but what is the right car? Is it the car you want? Or is it the car you need? How do you buy that 'right' car? Buying the wrong … More »10 Reasons Why You Should Buy The Right Car
- Good all rounders Thu, Apr 3, 2014
Buying the right car is never easy as the car market is flooded with econoboxes that claim to be the only car you will ever need but fall well short of the mark. … More »Good all rounders
- What caused the death of the manual gearbox in Malaysia? Wed, Apr 2, 2014
The manual gearbox is not dying out due to traffic jams rather it's because of our poor sense of right and wrong. Many attribute Malaysia’s bumper-to-bumper … More »What caused the death of the manual gearbox in Malaysia?
- 5 Tips to get a better value for your car Tue, Apr 1, 2014
Got a new promotion at work? Well the time is right then for you to sell off your current workhorse for something a little more rewarding. But before doing that, … More »5 Tips to get a better value for your car
- April Fools’ Day cars Tue, Apr 1, 2014
- Lotus Exige S Roadster now on Malaysian roads Fri, Mar 28, 2014
- Nissan’s X-Gear is now in showrooms Fri, Mar 28, 2014
- Hyundai i30: Decent C-segment alternative Thu, Mar 27, 2014
- Hamilton appointed as Technical Performance Consultant Wed, Mar 26, 2014
- Ingraining skills through practice Wed, Mar 26, 2014
- New MINI: What’s different? Fri, Mar 21, 2014
- Honda launches the new City Thu, Mar 20, 2014
- Mazda3 now in Malaysia Wed, Mar 19, 2014
- Do we really need bodykits? Mon, Mar 17, 2014
Featured Blog Posts
It's been a bit of a moan-fest here so for a change, here's little something about my hottest date … More »Torquing Kuok - Wed, May 8, 2013