How social media is affecting the 13th Malaysian general elections
With 2 million Twitter and 13 million Facebook users in Malaysia, the different ways each party is uses social media may just have a decisive effect on the elections.
1 - 4 of 100
- 'Azizah and I... till death do us part' Malaysiakini
- In the face of criticism, Khalid leaves decision to return Bibles in A-G’s hands The Malaysian Insider
- 'Should Khalid lead S'gor after BSM debacle?' Malaysiakini
- Under fire over bible seizures, Selangor MB uses legal advisor as shield The Malay Mail Online
- Anwar says won’t face off with wife for PKR presidency The Malay Mail Online