We had oral sex 20 to 30 times: Ng Boon Gay

  • PR would have suffered serious losses in 2013 polls if hudud was major issue, says DAP
    PR would have suffered serious losses in 2013 polls if hudud was major issue, says DAP

    Pakatan Rakyat would have suffered devastating setbacks in Perak, Pahang, Negri Sembilan and Melacca if it had made hudud a major issue in last year’s general election, DAP advisor Lim Kit Siang said. The Gelang Patah MP (pic), who had earlier said hudud was never a vote-winner for PAS in previous elections, gave an illustration of how PR... …

  • Court acquits PKR rep, rules 10-day notice in public assembly act ‘unconstitutional’
    Court acquits PKR rep, rules 10-day notice in public assembly act ‘unconstitutional’

    The Court of Appeal today struck out the charge against Selangor's deputy speaker Nik Nazmi Nik Ahmad who was charged under the Peaceful Assembly Act for failing to give police a 10-day notice for a rally last year. A three-man bench led by judge Datuk Mohamad Ariff bin Md Yusof also ruled in a unanimous decision today that Section 9 (1) of... …

  • Assembly law cannot criminalise public gatherings, court rules
    Assembly law cannot criminalise public gatherings, court rules

    PUTRAJAYA, April 25 ― The Court of Appeal today unanimously ruled it unconstitutional to criminalise spontaneous public assemblies in breach of the 10-day notice required under the Peaceful... …

  • Albukhary International University withdraws decision to cease operations – Bernama
    Albukhary International University withdraws decision to cease operations – Bernama

    The Albukhary International University (AiU) in Alor Setar, Kedah has withdrawn its decision to cease operations. Second Education Minister Datuk Seri Idris Jusoh said the ministry was informed of the matter by the management of AiU through a letter Wednesday. "With that decision, the matter is no longer an issue," he told reporters... …

  • Jalan Bukit Bintang stretch remains closed to traffic
    Jalan Bukit Bintang stretch remains closed to traffic

    The 500m stretch of Jalan Bukit Bintang (Jalan Tun Razak-bound) between Chulan Square and Menara Worldwide will remain closed to all traffic, said Mass Rapid Transit Corporation Sdn Bhd (MRT Corp) today. At 10.42pm last night, a sinkhole appeared at the left lane of Jalan Bukit Bintang, said MRT Corp in a statement released this morning. The... …

  • Bible ban in Pahang hotels draws flak
    Bible ban in Pahang hotels draws flak

    Islamic authorities in Pahang have overstepped their jurisdiction by banning non-Muslim religious materials in hotels in the state, say political and religious leaders. The Pahang Islamic and Malay Customs Council's (Muip) recent prohibition is the first ever such ban to be issued in the country involving hotels, and has drawn strong criticism... …

Taking the stand for the first time, former Central Narcotics Bureau (CNB) chief Ng Boon Gay on Monday came clean on his relationship with former IT sales executive Cecilia Sue.

Accused of four counts of sex-related graft, Ng said he had a three-year extra-marital relationship with Sue during which they had oral sex 20 to 30 times in various car parks and other secluded spots across Singapore.

Among these locations were the Singapore General Hospital car park, a car park in Mount Faber, East Coast Park and the Halifax car park in Novena.

The first encounter occurred at East Coast Park, about two to three months after they first met at around the end of 2008. Each intimate session that followed throughout the time they were together was consensual and lasted about 30 minutes, he said.

“She was a willing party and we were enjoying it together,” he said, contradicting Sue’s earlier testimony denying they had a sexual relationship.

Ng is accused of corruptly obtaining sexual gratification on four occasions from Sue from June to December last year by assisting to further the business interests of her then employers Oracle Corporation Singapore and Hitachi Data Systems in dealings with CNB. If convicted, he faces a maximum fine of $100,000 for each of his four charges or up to five years of imprisonment or both

Sue claimed that on each of the four occasions cited in charges against Ng she was an unwilling partner and that in a few occasions, Ng had forcibly pushed her head towards his crotch in the car and there was contact between her mouth and his private parts.

Responding to this, Ng denied that he had ever forced her into performing fellatio on him, even adding that their intimate sessions were "routine", following their dinner dates.

"She was clearly a willing party, there was no force used," he said. "It was quite a routine for us to proceed to quiet spots after our dates... in most instances Cecilia would be the one who drove the car. We would go to some quiet spot, depending on where we were, we would talk in the car, we would hug and kiss, and sometimes we would engage in oral sex, sometimes not, depending on our mood and the situation. That carried on throughout the whole period (from 2009 to end-2011)."

During his cross-examination by defence counsel Tan Chee Meng, Ng asserted that there was no break in their sexual relations, apart from a short spell during the advanced stages of Sue's pregnancy where it was "inconvenient" for them to meet.

"Throughout the whole period we continued to meet up for meals, for drinks, for chit-chat, and also called each other to talk on the phone, SMS each other," he said. "We also gave each other gifts, presents, and we talked about many things... (she) consulted me on various issues during that period," he added.

They had intercourse only once in May or June 2009 in a Great World City service apartment, after which a pregnancy scare deterred them from doing it again, he recounted.

Ng said on his first meeting Sue, “I found that she was attractive, cheerful, a very interesting person to talk to.”

They got closer chatting on the phone and talking about how cancer had affected their mothers. Sue’s mother died of cancer some years back and his mum had been diagnosed with the disease at that time, he said.

She “could appreciate the stress, worries and fears that I had. Cecilia provided me with great support,” he said.

Ng took the stand after the district judge Siva Shanmugam earlier Monday ruled that the former civil servant had a case to answer.

Earlier Monday morning, deputy chief prosecutor Tan Ken Hwee asserted that elements of corruption charges against Ng have been satisfied and that there is a presumption of guilt when the person accused is in government employ.

In response, Ng’s defence lawyer Tan Chee Meng argued that the prosecution’s case did not show there was impropriety in relation to the contracts involving Sue, and that their intimate ongoing relationship "rebuts any corrupt intent" that could have been presumed.

During the almost three hours he spent being cross-examined by Tan on Monday afternoon, Ng also answered questions about a sum of surplus budget that the CNB had from a number of ongoing projects.

The amount was eventually earmarked by CNB's IT department for the purchase of the SAN-virtualisation system from Oracle Corporation, where Sue was employed.

When asked about it, Ng said he had asked whether the extra budget could be used for renovations on the CNB building's eighth floor offices, which he said had not seen upgrades over the last decade.

The defence resumes its cross-examination in court on Tuesday morning.

Related stories:

Cecilia Sue breaks down in court
'I asked Boon Gay what if the child is his?'
CNB deputy, MOF director take the stand

Follow @YahooMalaysia on LINE for daily news updates.

Comments on Yahoo pages are subject to our link to Comments Guidelines. You are responsible for any content that you post. Yahoo is not responsible or liable in any way for comments posted by its users. Yahoo does not in any way endorse or support comments made by its users.

  • MH370 passenger’s partner tells of strange email from sacked Fox officer The Malaysian Insider
    MH370 passenger’s partner tells of strange email from sacked Fox officer

    The partner of an American passenger aboard the missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 has spoken about how a Fox executive who was recently sacked by the news station had contacted her offering to raise funds on her behalf. Sarah Bajc, whose partner Philip Wood is among the 239 people on board the missing plane, told the Sydney Morning Herald... …

  • My last moments with Pa: Ramkarpal Singh The Malaysian Insider
    My last moments with Pa: Ramkarpal Singh

    A week after the tragic crash that took the lives of veteran lawyer and politician Karpal Singh and his personal aide, Michael Cornelius, his son Ramkarpal recounts the final hours with his father that fateful day. This is his story, as told to V. Anbalagan, assistant news editor. “My parents (Karpal and Gurmit) had gone to Pantai Hospital... …

  • In Disney's shadow, homeless families struggle Associated Press
    In Disney's shadow, homeless families struggle

    KISSIMMEE, Fla. (AP) — When they moved from Georgia to the theme park playground of central Florida four years ago, Anthony and Candice Johnson found work at a barbecue restaurant and a 7-Eleven. Their combined salaries nevertheless fell short of what they needed to rent an apartment, so the couple and their two children have instead been hopping among cheap motel rooms along U.S. 192. …